Submit homework assignments here. By submitting homework, you certify that your solution represents your own work.
- Homework solutions must be submitted electronically (see the syllabus for more information)
- Be sure that you receive a confirmation dialog after uploading your homework. It will show a list of files successfully uploaded along with a confirmation number. If you do not receive this, your homework was not received!
- Please note that if you make multiple submissions, only the LAST submission will be graded, so be sure to include all files in that submission.
- Solutions will be posted shortly after homework is due.
- Unless stated otherwise in the homework problem, provide a separate report for each problem. Also submit any MATLAB or Excel files you use to solve the problem.
- Reports should be submitted in PDF format. Reports should contain a brief description of the problem, a description of how you solved it, and a discussion of the results. Also include relevant figures, tables, etc.
- Homework 1 due Monday, August 29 at 9:30 AM.
- Homework 2 due Wednesday, September 7 at 9:30 AM. Here is a template for the Thomas algorithm that may help you get going on problem 2.
- Homework 3 due Monday, September 19 at 9:30 AM. Here are matlab templates for problem 1 and problem 3 as the exact solution for problem 1.
- Homework 4 due Monday, September 26 at 9:30 AM. Here is a link to some steam tables for problem 2.
- Homework 5 due Monday, October 17 at 9:30 AM.
- Homework 6 due Wednesday, October 26 at 9:30 AM.
- Homework 7 due Monday, November 7 at 9:30 AM.
- Homework 8 due Monday, November 14 at 9:30 AM.
- Homework 9 due Wednesday, November 30 at 6:00 PM.
- Homework 10 due Friday, December 9 at 6:00 PM. Here is a matlab template for problem 2 that may help a bit.
Click here to view graded homework assignments.