- Creation of scholarships – Your donations offer opportunities to deserving students who would not otherwise have them, and help us develop the next generation of chemical engineers.
- Renovations of teaching laboratory facilities – To give our students a competitive edge, it is important to maintain a quality lab experience and offer them a wide variety of hand-on experience with state-of-the-art equipment.
- Development of new courses and course material – Your gifts make it possible for us to bring into our classrooms new and proven techniques for teaching engineering.
- Community outreach – We believe giving back to our community and encouraging young potential engineers are important components to our program. Contributions may be used to develop teaching modules and organize outreach teams for K-12 outreach projects.
- Support of Research – Our department is home to a prolific and well-regarded research program. Your donations can help us build on our success and reputation.
- and more…
How to Contribute:
You may contribute to our department from the college of engineering web site, or use the following donation links:
|Chemical Engineering Department Development FundUnrestricted gifts to support students, faculty and research in the Department of Chemical Engineering|
|Chemical Engineering Department Scholarship FundScholarship support for students in the Department of Chemical Engineering|
|Chemical Engineering Laboratory RenovationA special campaign to renovate and upgrade student laboratories in the Department of Chemical Engineering|
Thank you to all our many supporters!